If you’re ready to ramp up for your Certified Technical Architect certification, you don’t have to go it alone. Today we launch our latest programme, our mentoring match-up!
Would you like to run a fun and engaging workshop at your community meet-up, or even within your own company? At Dreamforce 2018, Ladies Be Architects ran a solution design session, which was a lot of fun. We’re pleased to share our framework for this session, so that you can take it to your own user group and spread the fun of solutioning around the world.
Thank you to everyone who gave up their time to come and study environment management with us! We are happy to share the recording and resources here.
Thank you to Natalya, who has started her second study group of the year! In this group, Natalya and her guest speakers will be taking a deep dive into Identity and Access Management.
With 141 registrations, this was our first study group after Dreamforce! We also had the luxury of a CTA attending – and quite a few of our male friends too. Thank you for showing up and sharing your experiences with us all.
Jojn Blanca for the final session in her #LBAJourneyToPD1 series. This week it’s debugging and deployment, with a few valuable exam tips thrown in too:
- Describe how to monitor and access various types of debug logs.
- Describe the capabilities and security implications of the Developer Console, Workbench, and Force.com IDE.
- Describe the different processes for deploying metadata and business data.
- Describe how the different environments are used in the development and deployment process.
In the penultimate session from Blanca’s PD1 course, we cover:
- Describe the testing framework and requirements for deployment.
- Describe how to write unit tests for triggers, controllers, and classes.
- Describe when and how to use various sources of test data.
- Describe how to execute one or multiple test classes.
- Describe the differences between invoking Apex in
execute anonymous vs. unit tests.
Join Charly as she presents on Heroku as part of Blanca Leon-Carter’s Platform Developer I group!
In August, the community voted to take a look into customer mobile strategies as part of the Mobile Solutions Architecture certification. Charly happily stepped up to run this session, which covers:
- Questions checklist
- The pros and cons of Salesforce mobile apps vs custom apps
- HTML5, Native (iOS/Android/Windows Mobile) or Hybrid solutions
- Mobile app security
- Testing strategy
Explore Model-View-Controller and Visualforce pages with Blanca Leon-Carter as we study for Platform Developer I!