What an amazing month for our member certifications! The post-Dreamforce inspiration was pretty clear this October, with a record FIVE women who completed all the pre-requisite certifications to become APPLICATION ARCHITECTS.
A late one – but here’s our list of amazing ladies who got certifications in the month of September! Congratulations to all of you.
Thank you to all of you for coming to our session at Dreamforce and supporting us in person. For those of you who couldn’t make it to the session, we are so pleased to say that you can now watch it online and get a feel for the buzz in the room!
With 141 registrations, this was our first study group after Dreamforce! We also had the luxury of a CTA attending – and quite a few of our male friends too. Thank you for showing up and sharing your experiences with us all.
We’re really excited to introduce you to an English gentleman who always has our back – MVP and London Admin User Group leader Matthew Morris. You may know him from his Pluralsight Play-by-Play on diagramming; if you don’t and you’re on your #JourneyToCTA, please watch it – it will help.
Missed us at Dreamforce 2018? Don’t worry – we’re more than happy to share our slides with you!
Hi all – this has been an incredible first year for Ladies Be Architects – so much going on. As we’re now landing on our feet, we’ve started to plan our activities for next year.
Jojn Blanca for the final session in her #LBAJourneyToPD1 series. This week it’s debugging and deployment, with a few valuable exam tips thrown in too:
- Describe how to monitor and access various types of debug logs.
- Describe the capabilities and security implications of the Developer Console, Workbench, and Force.com IDE.
- Describe the different processes for deploying metadata and business data.
- Describe how the different environments are used in the development and deployment process.
He’s also a friend and supporter of Ladies Be Architects. Eric lives in southwestern Indiana, in a little map-dot town of about 400 people. He’s 20 minutes outside of Evansville, Indiana, which puts him 2.5 hours to Nashville, TN, Louisville, KY, and St. Louis, MO, as well as 3 hours to Indianapolis, IN.
In the penultimate session from Blanca’s PD1 course, we cover:
- Describe the testing framework and requirements for deployment.
- Describe how to write unit tests for triggers, controllers, and classes.
- Describe when and how to use various sources of test data.
- Describe how to execute one or multiple test classes.
- Describe the differences between invoking Apex in
execute anonymous vs. unit tests.